- Periodically remove the garbage bag and add 1/4 cup of unscented household bleach and seal the bag containing the waste.
- Store it in the same area as your household waste, away from your living space, but separate from your garbage. Do not put it in your garbage can.
- Take care not to puncture the bags.
- Label the bag “HUMAN WASTE” and store out of direct sunlight.
- Do not ever burn human waste.
1.Don't let you Toilet Turn on You
2, If the Water Lines are Broken or There is No Water
3. If the Toilet Can’t be Used (if it is not safe to enter your bathroom)
4. If You Do Not Have a Plastic Bucket
5. Storage of Human Waste
6. Directions for Proper Disposal of Waste
7. Purchasing A Sanitation Kit